erreway4evergreece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

erreway4evergreece

If you are crazy about erreway you are in the right place!ERREWAY WORLD!!!!!

ΦόρουμΑναζήτησηLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

H ANGELES ειναι εγκυος!!

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
luisanaybenja
Admin
luisanaybenja

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 210
Registration date : 18/07/2007

H ANGELES ειναι εγκυος!! Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: H ANGELES ειναι εγκυος!!   H ANGELES ειναι εγκυος!! Icon_minitimeΤετ Δεκ 12, 2007 11:26 am

Ναι σωστα ακουσατε η γλυκεια Feli tou rebelde way einai 5 mhnwn egkuos kai polu eutuxhsmenh!!!!!!!!!
το αρθρο.........
Less than the floor of year ago - on 16 June - in the life Of ankheles Of bal'biani (Felisitas in MP) occurred significant event. It left marry!

Noted wedding together with the eks- rebels spinner Makh'o, Felipe of Colombo, Kamiloy Bordonaba, Benkhaminom by Rochas, Luisanoy Lopilato, Isabel' Masedo (dolphin in Floris'ente) and by other actors.
But very recently became known not less it was pleasant news. Ankheles and Felix maglione - namely so they call the husband of actress - await rebenochka!
- I is madly happy! - acknowledges Ankheles. - the fifth month of pregnancy, but 4 I perceive no discomfort. But the main thing is we learned the floor of child. We have the boy!
It is not known, did influence by some means one of the eks- rebels the selection of the name of future little-one, but in the very near future the population of Argentina will be supplemented some more Benkhaminom. It will be so talented and successful as its namesake, time will show.

exoun agoraki!!!!!!!!!!
και θα το βγαλουν Benjamin!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
https://erreway4evergreece.forumgreek.com

H ANGELES ειναι εγκυος!!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
erreway4evergreece :: Διαφορα αλλα...! :: Rebelde Way & Erreway!-
Μετάβαση σε: